The new Tweed Valley Hospital was built in the North-Eastern NSW on a green field site to replace the existing Tweed Hospital.
Requirements were to provide facilities that meet immediate and short term service demands whilst the new facility is being planned, designed and constructed.
The following facilities were identified as the highest priority needs and make up the ‘‘Holding Works’’.
- Inpatients – additional beds
- Emergency Department – additional patient accomodation for ETZ, Mental Health and Acute Care
- Perioperative Suite – additional operating theatres and recovery beds
- Intensive Care Unit – additional ICU beds and new observation unit
- Oncology – additional treatment chairs and consulting rooms
- Radiology – additional CT
Contact Bennett today.
Choosing Bennett for your project places it in the skilled hands of our experienced management team backed by decades of retained industry knowledge.