Whether your project is a shop refit or a multi-stage commercial development, Bennett Constructions has the experience, resources and technical capabilities to deliver outstanding results.
Bennett Constructions has proven experience in diverse projects across a range of sectors, including aged care, health, education, industry, retail and finance.
All forms of commercial construction, from extensions and alterations to specialised projects such as hospitals and laboratories, are in capable hands with Bennett Constructions.
When it comes to project teams, one size definitely does not fit all. That’s why Bennett Constructions works with every client to scope the needs of each project from start to completion.
Bennett Constructions confidently assemble project teams with the expertise necessary to meet each project’s requirements at every stage.
Project teams are comprised of experienced Bennett Constructions staff, supported by a network of hand-picked consultants and subcontractors.
Each project team is backed by the company’s significant investment in vehicle, plant and equipment assets.
This ensures that the resources needed to start and complete your project on-time are available when needed; providing peace of mind.
Bennett Constructions’ Project Management service is designed to fast-track construction while achieving a cost-effective outcome.This is an excellent option for clients seeking a competitive and comprehensive package, ensuring that your project will be managed efficiently and effectively. Our Project Management service is backed by a commitment to delivering on-time, on-budget, and to each client’s complete satisfaction.
Design and Construct
When it comes to excellence in commercial building Design & Construct, it’s a team sport best left to the experts. Bennett Constructions maintain a network of trusted external consultants to provide a comprehensive Design and Construct service. This best enables the cost-effective fulfillment of a broad range of specialist project design requirements.
All of Bennett Constructions’ external consultants are vigorously vetted to be leaders in their field. Reliable and experienced, the majority have worked with the company over many years, consistently delivering high-quality work within tight timeframes.
Chat to Bennett Constructions today to explore the possibilities enabled by Design & Construct services for your next commercial building project.
Quality, Safety & Environment
To ensure best practice in Quality, Safety and Environmental Management, Bennett Construction developed its own Management Systems that have been independently certified to :
- AS/NZS ISO 9001-2008 – Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001-2004 – Environmental Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 4801-2001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
That’s because at Bennett Constructions, we’re committed to:
- Workplace, jobsite and building safety
- Taking responsibility for our environmental footprint
- Seeking new technologies & methodologies
- Constant monitoring of systems and procedures to ensure compliance and best practice
- Constant and applicable staff training
- Waste management strategies
- Bennett Constructions (NSW) Pty Ltd has AS/NZS ISO 9001-2008: Quality Management Systems accreditation.
- The company also has AS/NZS 4801-2001: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems accreditation and OHSMS Accreditation with the NSW Government Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Guidelines 4thEdition (OHSM Guidelines).
- Bennett Constructions (NSW) Pty Ltd has AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004: Environmental Management System accreditation and its Environmental Management Plan has been assessed as complying with and meeting the NSW Government’s Environmental Management System Guidelines
- The Company’s Integrated Management System (IMS) provides strategies and procedures to reduce downtime while ensuring that each member of a Bennett Constructions project team has the expertise required for their role.
- Bennett Constructions’ IMS facilitates open and ongoing communication with clients
- This system is used to monitor every construction stage, ensuring that any issue which could potentially impact upon critical path dates is swiftly identified and resolved
- In 2007, Bennett Constructions was named the Northern Rivers Group Training OH&S Employer of the Year, an award which recognises the company’s commitment to health and safety.